External Data storage devices are lightweight, portable, cheap and rewritable. External storage devices are mostly and widely used for transferring important data between homes and offices.
Some of the most common devices are: USB flash drives, CDs-DVDs, Portable hard drives and firewire devices. As all electronics they also tend to fail and the major reason behind that is poor quality and poor manufacturing.
Data loss is inevitable in those devices, but Data Recovery is always possible.
If your External USB drive is not working or showing any of the following symptoms then you need Professional Data recovery services.
- External USB hard disk got corrupted or damaged
- System partition of your USB drive shows RAW
- When connecting asks to format now
- External drive not detecting In computer
- Deleted data or formatted drive accidentally
- other disk problem or errors that makes it no longer possible for you to access the inside data
Possible reasons for Data Loss:
- Manufacturing defects
- Mishandling of the drive due to shock or dropping
- Virus Attacks
- Human Errors comprising accidental deletion of data
- Unable to mount or execute data
- Corrupt data
- Natural Disasters
- Western Digital
- Many Others
Submit your review