Synology NAS drives tend to fail sometimes and you may require immediate data recovery solution. Geeks at Help delivers best data recovery solutions for Synology devices.
Geeks at Help support following issues:
- Failing hard drive
- Drive modified or formatted with error
- Synology Firmware upgrade failure
- Corrupted file system or RAID array
- Human error. (Accidental Files deletion/drive formatted or initialized, etc.)
- Failed Disk Group
- Cannot read or write
- RAID rebuild failed (often by swapping out the incorrect disk)
- Corrupted partition, or volume failure
- Failed hard disk drive– Orange LED blinks indicating a drive failure.
- Critical system error – Blue LED blinks indicating critical system error means a component failure.
- A power surge or failure can damage the hard drives and the device itself. Data can be lost due to head failure inside the hard drive.
- RAID rebuild failed. You removed one of the hard drives from the array and rebuilding failed means it’s now corrupting your data. Contact us and we will help you solve it.
- Partition Failure: such can happen if a hot component is damaged. Even a small amount of platter damage can cause the drive to fail.
- The system partition is degraded: a partition with RAID array redundancy such as RAID 5. When one drive fails and it’s replaced with a new one, the server then works in degraded mode.
- Device Boot Failure: Device won’t even boot. This can happen due to corrupted system files, operating system and sometimes hard drive bad sectors.
- Firmware update failed
- Deleted files or folders
We provide a solution for all problems shown above and does not limit to it. Contact Geeks@Help and get the best price and service for your synology data recovery in Dubai.
Thank u Geeksathelp for saving my life by recovering my server data. Highly Recommended.
I will give 10/10 for their fast service. Recovered my data from my liquid damaged Macbook Pro in just 1 day. Price also much reasonable here.
Wow!! Professional and experienced technician for data recovery. I visited their Data Recovery Lab, they have proper tools, equipment and good knowledge to recover data from damage hard drives. I would highly recommend Geeksathelp.
geeksathelp recovered data from my Mac SSD. I cannot explain how important my data is. they managed to recovered my complete data. Experienced and professional team. I would give 10 out of 10.
I came to geeksathelp because by mistake I have deleted my important files. Their service was excellent and fast. They put my USB Drive on scan on their data recovery system and recovered my files in just half an hour. I would recommend geeksathelp to everybody.