Synology NAS drives tend to fail sometimes and you may require immediate data recovery solution. Geeks at Help delivers best data recovery solutions for Synology devices.
Geeks at Help support following issues:
- Failing hard drive
- Drive modified or formatted with error
- Synology Firmware upgrade failure
- Corrupted file system or RAID array
- Human error. (Accidental Files deletion/drive formatted or initialized, etc.)
- Failed Disk Group
- Cannot read or write
- RAID rebuild failed (often by swapping out the incorrect disk)
- Corrupted partition, or volume failure
- Failed hard disk drive– Orange LED blinks indicating a drive failure.
- Critical system error – Blue LED blinks indicating critical system error means a component failure.
- A power surge or failure can damage the hard drives and the device itself. Data can be lost due to head failure inside the hard drive.
- RAID rebuild failed. You removed one of the hard drives from the array and rebuilding failed means it’s now corrupting your data. Contact us and we will help you solve it.
- Partition Failure: such can happen if a hot component is damaged. Even a small amount of platter damage can cause the drive to fail.
- The system partition is degraded: a partition with RAID array redundancy such as RAID 5. When one drive fails and it’s replaced with a new one, the server then works in degraded mode.
- Device Boot Failure: Device won’t even boot. This can happen due to corrupted system files, operating system and sometimes hard drive bad sectors.
- Firmware update failed
- Deleted files or folders
We provide a solution for all problems shown above and does not limit to it. Contact Geeks@Help and get the best price and service for your synology data recovery in Dubai.
My Hard drive suddenly stopped working. I brought my hard drive to this experts and they recovered all my data at a good cost. Excellent Service.
Excellent work by geeksathelp. Technicians are knowledgeable and professional in recovering data. I am satisfied for what I paid. All my data was recovered. Thanks again.
I lost some files on my mac. I find geeksathelp on google and I brought my mac to their service center. They put my Mac on scanning and within half n hour they find my file which I have deleted. Thanks a lot, I will recommend to all.
Geeksathelp has done an amazing job. My hard drive was dropped and it was not working any more. They have recover all my files in just two day. Good job
Wow! They delivered what they promised. Recovered my complete data in just 1 day. Price was also cheap than others.