Macintosh/Mac Data Recovery
Today Apple Mac computers are one of the most advanced and updated devices, yet vulnerable to data loss as any other brand computers. Mac computers are still less vulnerable than windows PCs as MACs are safe against Virus attacks. But there are still many ways for a MAC hard drive to fail.
General causes of Mac Hard drive failure:
- Accidental file deletion or formatted hard drive
- MAC OSX corruption
- Malware damage
- Hard drive makes weird noise
- Dead Hard drive
- Encrypted Mac drive
File Vault Encrypted Drives
Mac uses File Vault encryption for the hard drive security by the inbuilt utility File Vault. It’s basically used to stop unauthorized access to the drive.
When you enable the File Vault you get the option to create a recovery key, just in case if you forget the login password. You will get options such as save key to the Icloud account or in an external drive.
In a situation such as loss of login and recovery key both. The only option remains is to recover the data.
The Leading Macintosh/Mac Data Recovery Services
Geeks at Dubai specializes in all Mac products such as MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac mini, iMac and much more. We have recovered data from all type of hard drives and SSDs. Some of the cases include:
- Deleted file data recovery
- Deleted volume data recovery
- Encrypted file system data recovery
- Time Machine backup drive data recovery
- RAW data recovery
- Mac photo data recovery
- Macintosh hard drive failure data recovery
- iMac data recovery
- MacBook Pro data recovery
- MacBook Air data recovery
- Mac Pro data recovery
- Mac Mini data recovery
- Mac laptop data recovery
- Mac external hard drive data recovery
- iPod data recovery
Submit your review