Synology NAS drives tend to fail sometimes and you may require immediate data recovery solution. Geeks at Help delivers best data recovery solutions for Synology devices.
Geeks at Help support following issues:
- Failing hard drive
- Drive modified or formatted with error
- Synology Firmware upgrade failure
- Corrupted file system or RAID array
- Human error. (Accidental Files deletion/drive formatted or initialized, etc.)
- Failed Disk Group
- Cannot read or write
- RAID rebuild failed (often by swapping out the incorrect disk)
- Corrupted partition, or volume failure
- Failed hard disk drive– Orange LED blinks indicating a drive failure.
- Critical system error – Blue LED blinks indicating critical system error means a component failure.
- A power surge or failure can damage the hard drives and the device itself. Data can be lost due to head failure inside the hard drive.
- RAID rebuild failed. You removed one of the hard drives from the array and rebuilding failed means it’s now corrupting your data. Contact us and we will help you solve it.
- Partition Failure: such can happen if a hot component is damaged. Even a small amount of platter damage can cause the drive to fail.
- The system partition is degraded: a partition with RAID array redundancy such as RAID 5. When one drive fails and it’s replaced with a new one, the server then works in degraded mode.
- Device Boot Failure: Device won’t even boot. This can happen due to corrupted system files, operating system and sometimes hard drive bad sectors.
- Firmware update failed
- Deleted files or folders
We provide a solution for all problems shown above and does not limit to it. Contact Geeks@Help and get the best price and service for your synology data recovery in Dubai.
For me this was an absolute delight (and when is data loss/recovery every?) I spoke via Whatsapp with Murtaza and he answered quickly, gave me a rough estimate. It was reasonable for what I expected but MUCH cheaper compared to other quotes. Guys, please don't increase your rates because of this.
Here is how it went down:
I wrote to them via Whatsapp, the driver (super friendly, his name Mitun) came to me and picked up my drive. 3 days later Mitun brought me a new hard drive (also an external one) for a very competitive price - almost same price as Amazon) and I had my data back.
I tried another highly rated recovery service first and went personally where the quote was 2300 AED which I found, with all due respect, outrageous for changing the read/write head.
Murtaza said it was bad sectors and in the end, I saved a lot of money and nerves. I thought it would all be lost forever, but thanks to those guys.....I am very happy. I wholeheartedly recommend them.
Best data recovery company in Dubai. Before calling this guys I went elsewhere, where they told me it would cost me 1800 AED for the recovery of data. And this guy’s recovered my data in 750 AED. highly recommend them.
geeksathelp recovered data from my Mac SSD. I cannot explain how important my data is. they managed to recovered my complete data. Experienced and professional team. I would give 10 out of 10.
Geeksathelp is Phenomenally helpful to us. Recover our precious data from my camera memory card. A big thank u and highly recommend to all.
I came to geeksathelp because by mistake I have deleted my important files. Their service was excellent and fast. They put my USB Drive on scan on their data recovery system and recovered my files in just half an hour. I would recommend geeksathelp to everybody.